Best Burger Downtown Portland
Best Burger Downtown Portland Guide – Listed below are the restaurants that feature the Best Burger in Downtown Portland. Portland has no shortage of great restaurants, and finding your next delicious burger in Portland should be easier with this list.
We hope our insider’s guide to Portland restaurants will help you select the best place to eat the next time you are in the mood for a great burger in Portland. Don’t miss our list of the Best Portland Burger for more great choices throughout our Portland neighborhoods.
What are the qualities that make for the best burger in Portland? Well, we’ve got something for everyone, from the old-school fried burger patty with American cheese, to a fancy Kobe beef gourmet burger stacked high on a toasted bun, and of course mini burgers and sliders for Happy Hour in Portland are always a great choice. In fact, some of the best burger deals in Portland are offered Downtown: check Oba, Bluehour, Carafe, and 50 Plates, just to name a few.
If it’s a classic burger you’re after, try Red Coach or Nob Hill Bar and Grill. For something a little more upscale, try Carafe, VQ, or Higgins. The happy hours at 50 plates, Ten-01, and Oba are popular after work, and Brunch Box is a great place to grab a burger for lunch.
Because NW Portland borders Downtown, we’ve also included a few burger restaurants in NW Portland to round out the list.
Best Portland Burger Restaurants by Neighborhood
Downtown and the Pearl District
- 50 Plates (Happy Hour) 333 NW 13th Ave Portland, OR 97209-3144 www.50plates.com (503) 228-5050 Online Reservations
- Bluehour 250 NW 13th Ave Portland, OR 97209 www.bluehouronline.com (503) 226-3394 Online Reservations
- Brunch Box Southwest 5th Avenue & SW Stark St Portland, OR 97204 (503) 477-3286
- Carafe 200 SW Market St # P101 Portland, OR 97201-5700 www.carafebistro.com (503) 248-0004
- Clyde Common 1014 Southwest Stark Street Portland, OR 97205-2610 www.clydecommon.com (503) 228-3333
- Higgins 1239 SW Broadway Portland, OR 97205 (503) 222-9070 Oba 555 NW 12th Ave Portland, OR 97209 www.obarestaurant.com (503) 228-6161 Online Reservations
- Red Coach Restaurant 615 Southwest Broadway Portland, OR 97205-3410 (503) 227-4840
- Red Star Tavern 503 SW Alder Portland, OR 97204 www.redstartavern.com (503) 222-0005 Online Reservations
- Ten 01 (Happy Hour) 1001 NW Couch St Portland, OR 97209 www.ten-01.com (503) 226-3463 Online Reservations
- Veritable Quandary – VQ 1220 SW 1st Ave Portland, OR 97204 www.veritablequandary.com (503) 227-7342
Near Downtown – Best Burger in Northwest Portland
- Carlyle 1632 Northwest Thurman Street Portland, OR 97209-2519 www.carlylerestaurant.com (503) 595-1782
- Nob Hill Bar and Grill 937 Northwest 23rd Avenue Portland, OR 97210 www.nobhillbiz.com (503) 274-9616
- Paley’s Place 1204 Northwest 21st Avenue Portland, OR 97210 www.paleysplace.net (503) 243-2403
- Serratto 2112 NW Kearney St Portland, OR 97210 www.serratto.com (503) 221-1195
- Wildwood 1221 Northwest 21st Avenue Portland, OR 97209 www.wildwoodrestaurant.com (503) 248-9663 Online Reservations
More of the Best Portland Restaurants – by Type of Food
To hone in on your hunt for the best restaurant in Portland, here are a few more “best of Portland” lists, sorted by category:
Best Burger Downtown Portland – Reviews
There are several excellent Portland restaurant review websites. It’s always a good idea to read Portland restaurant reviews prior to selecting a Portland burger restaurant to get a better understanding of what to expect. Our Best Burger Downtown Portland list includes all styles, and you can find the exact type of burger for your particular taste after reading a couple of dining reviews. If you find the best Portland hamburger restaurant and we don’t have it listed, let us know! Here are links to some of the most popular Portland restaurant reviews, including the Best Burger Downtown Portland:
Portland Restaurant Reviews on Yelp.com
Portland Monthly Best Burger in Portland
Portland Food Blogs, PortlandFoodandDrink.com and ExtraMSG.com
Please contact us for additions or changes to the “best of Portland” and Best Burger Downtown Portland lists.