Portland’s Oldest Community Newspaper was founded in St Johns in 1904
by Gayla Patton
(St Johns Oregon)
St Johns can be proud that Portland’s oldest community newspaper, the St. Johns Review, has had continual publications for almost 109 years, It was founded in 1904 by JC Crome and has been owned by Gayla Patton since 1994. Offices are in the (also) historic Cathedral Park Place building which once housed the Portland Woolen Mills.